Wedding and Special Event Outfit

18:00

Hello everyone!

As I have mentioned previously, I had the honour of being a flower girl for my Godmother and her now husband recently and would firstly like to congratulate Hannah and Hashim on their marriage! I had such a lovely day and managed to sneak in a little photoshoot to show you lot my outfit. I hope it gives you some inspiration for any special events you are invited to this Spring/Summer, enjoy!

Playsuit - Miss Selfridge


Necklace - Miss Selfridge

Clutch - Accessorize

Earrings - Accessorize

Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Nails - Barry M Quick Dry in Pit Stop



hope you enjoyed this post, show me your outfits with #bronwynsbeauty,
Bronwyn x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe