Big Summer Haul!

15:30

Hello Everyone!

So Saturday I went on a HUGE shopping spree! I thought I'd share some of the things I got with you. Enjoy!

I love this outfit! I think it looks so sunny and fun! I bought the jumper yesterday. The front is see-through with crochet flowers and I put the yellow vest top underneath - I think it looks super cute! This look would be perfect for a cool summer day you could definitely wear it with black or denim shorts for hotter days.  

Jumper - Primark £8
Vest - Primark £2
Leggings - Topshop £12
Sunglasses - Primark £2
Flip Flops - Accessorize £8











This top is the bomb! It has flamingos and blue flowers with leaves all over I also love the lace trim that goes all the way round the top! Sorry I didn't have my bottom half but I loved this pic. I just had leggings and golden strappy sandals. You could wear this for a casual meal out maybe and you could jazz it up with a black skirt.

Top - Warehouse £10 (In Sale)
Leggings - Topshop £12
Sandals - New Look £5 (In Sale)











 This is the most reasonably priced dress I have ever bought! It was only £5! I love it though! It is very simple but you could totally dress it up a bit with a gold necklace, bracelet or something. I have gone for a daytime special occasion kinda look. But you could definitely dress it down with some golden or tan sandals.

Dress - Primark £5
Wedges - New Look £39.99 
This is a preppy yet cute outfit and I love it! I would wear it for day out with bf or as casual evening wear. I really wanted to wear a daisy necklace to match the print of the skirt but I don't have one so that is now on my shopping list! Just add a necklace and lose the cardigan for a more glam look.

Vest - New Look £3.99
Cardigan - GAP £12.99 (In Outlet Sale)
Skirt - USC (Soul Cal) £18
Shoes - Fred Perry £24.99 (Outlet)











This is a really casual outfit perfect for summer adventures or lazy days. The top is actually quite long but I tucked it in. Untucked without shorts, it would look awesome with a bikini underneath by the pool or on the beach. For a smarter look you could swap the shorts for a black maxi skirt. I was wearing gold sandals; and my charm bracelet had the Eiffel Tower, postcards and blacks ribbons going round.

Vest top - H&M £3.99
Shorts - H&M £14.99
Sandals - New Look £5 (In Sale)









OMG! This is by far my favourite outfit! It is a skater dress with a very low back which is so cool and makes it quite dressy. The print is very bright but is toned down slightly by the pastel pink background. The shoes are less dressy but you could easily wear stilettos.

Dress - H&M £12.99
Shoes - New Look £24.99 (I think!)












  

I am loving this! The necklace and the shorts are very Aztec and Boho. This is a great look for a lunch date. Simply take off the necklace for a more casual look. I was wearing the golden sandals! It would look awesome with lots of gold rings!

Cami Top - Primark £2
Shorts - Forever 21 £12.75 (I think)
Necklace - Primark £4
Sandals - New Look £5 (In Sale)










I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you soon,
Bronwyn x

PS. For my instagram click here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here!
    Bestt of luck for the next!

    my website :: girls summer dresses

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe