Products to See You Through Spring

16:00

Hello everyone!

As always there are a lot of makeup trends floating around this spring and, for once, I seem to be on top of them! For this reason I thought I would let you know what they are and how you can recreate them.

Bronzed

It's all about the bronze this season and I'm all about it too! It's not too hard to master but remember, less is more. 

Hoola Bronzer by Benefit - Use it on the high-points of your face for a sun-kissed glow.
On and On Bronze 24hr Color Tattoo by Maybelline - Pat across your entire lid  and smudge out with a fluffy brush for a diffused warm smoky eye.



Blues

Spring is the perfect time to step out of your comfort zone and away from those Winter neutrals. I think that blue is the perfect colour for this because you can't really go wrong!

Eyeshow in Aqua by Elizabeth Arden and Barry M Dazzle Dust - Use in the inner corner of your eye for a fresh pop of colour.


Pastel

Pastels just scream Spring for me, although it was only last year I really jumped in the trend I do enjoy a good peppermint green!

Barry M Quick Dry Nail Paint in Pit Stop and Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Afternoon Tea - Use as instructed for a subtle and fresh look.


Glow

Oh, I do love a bit of glow! Again, I find that it just makes you look so healthy and alive.

Garnier Moisture Match - Illuminating Light Lotion - Use before applying your makeup for a dewy finish.
Benefit High Beam - Use a little or a lot on the high points of your face for lifted, glowing features.


Berry Lips 

People think that berry lips are just for Autumn/Winter but you really can wear them all year round!

Benefit Lipstick in La La Land - An 'easy-wear' light berry.
Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 030 - For a very bold, statement lip. 



Floral Fragrance

Not really a Spring trend but this fragrance is just so Spring-y that I just had to share it!

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Eau Fraiche - Smell as fresh as a daisy! 


I hope you enjoyed this post, show me these spring trends in action on Instagram with #bronwynsbeauty,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe