Portugal - 2014

10:18

Hello everyone! I have just come back from a fantastic family holiday to Albufeira, Portugal. Here are a few pictures...
A view of the beach in the Old Town from a pedalo.
The first evening.
Dress - Topshop
Sand sculptures.
Boat trip to the caves.
I got to sail the boat!
Top - H&M, Shorts - Primark, Bikini top - Forever 21
A trip to the new town.
Top - New Look, Sunglasses - Primark
Amazing cake shop next to our hotel!
Old Town, Albufeira.
A day trip to Lagos!
Top - Warehouse, Shorts - H&M


I found a cow...
Second night!
Dress - New Look
Belly dancer!
Marina.
Third night!
Dress - SoulCal & Co.


Tunnel Beach, Old Town.
My birthday!
Impromptu birthday cake!
This street performer sang 'Happy Birthday' to me in front of 100s of people who all cheered!
Dress - H&M
Trust me to find the only American Diner in Albufeira for my birthday!
Aquashow Water Park!
My Mum and I.
Me: Playsuit - Urban Outfitters, Sandals - Accessorize, Bag - New Look
Mum: Dress - Store 21, Bag - Parfois, Shoes - Annabelle  
There we have it! We were there for 7 days and 6 nights but I really couldn't fit all those 300 odd pictures in. 
I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic time. Great photos Bronwyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes we did have a brilliant time and we all wish we were still there and not in this dreary English weather although it does seems to be picking up a bit (touch wood)!

      Delete

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe