Where Have I Been?

16:31

Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted in 2 whole weeks and I am very sorry about that! I have been very busy lately, going to conventions, auditions and whatnot, and I simply haven't had a lot of time to sit down and type. So here is a little diary of what I've been up to!

First things first, I went shopping! A lame excuse I  know but this was hardcore shopping, the kind you only do when Christmas, a birthday or holiday is on the horizon. Mine being the latter. Although I did get some very nice bits and bobs as you can see here!

Secondly I had a cheeky little audition for Cats! I have had Mr Bustopher Jones skipping through my head ever since. No doubt you will hear more about that in a later post!

Guitar! Guitar is the ruler of my life at the moment. Rocking out to Riptide and finger picking until your thumbs are red raw is quite addictive (sorry Mum and Dad)!

I also had a trip to the cinema to see The Fault In Our Stars which by the way is the most tear-jerking and inspirational movie you are ever likely to come across! I went with my lovely Nan who held it together until the very end and my bestest-buddy Charlotte who of course cried a river along with me!

Ok so... I kinda met Jenna Louise Coleman!!!! I went off to London Film and Comic Con and met some of my all-time favourite actors and actresses which was so cool but there is a post to come very soon!

Last but not least I have been preparing for my trip to Portugal this summer! I discovered packing is the devil when you have bought too many dresses and all my makeup doesn't fit in my suitcase *violins*. However I am extremely excited and you will hear all about my whole trip a short while after I come back!

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x 

PS. For my instagram click here 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe