My Party Guide16:00
A few days ago I had a small belated birthday party with a few of my closest friends. We had some yummy healthy food, drinks, music and even a few rounds of musical chairs! I thought that in this post I would help with all your party throwing needs with some tips and tricks.
1. Invite the right people -I only invited some of my closest friends so we all got along and joined in.
2. Make sure there is something for everyone - Whether this be food or music make sure there is something that each person will enjoy.
3. Make people feel welcome - I think we've all been to an awkward party where you stand with an empty glass for a few hours so include everyone and make the place feel homely and fun!
4. Be creative - a personal touch or a quirky idea goes a long way! I pegged some inspirational quotes in the hedges.
5. Have fun - I made the mistake of being very anxious in the lead up to my party when there was no reason for it at all we had an amazing time!
I hope you enjoyed this post,