Huge Collective Haul!

16:00

Hello Everyone!

Over the Summer I have picked up a lot of bits and pieces from here, there and everywhere so I thought I'd share them with you in today's post! On with the show...

First of all, makeup. These are all only essentials from the drugstore and most of them ancient trends I had yet to pick up on!

Barry M Nail Paint in 66 Matt White - £2.99
Maybelline Colorsensational in 725 Tantalizing Taupe - £6.99 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 200 Soft Beige - £5.99 (Great Offer on right now in Superdrug!) 
L'Oréal True Match Concealer in 4 Beige - £6.99
Vichy Idéalia BB cream in medium - £21.00  
Maybelline BROWdrama in Medium Brown - £4.99 
Rimmel Apocalips in 303 Apocaliptic - £4.99 (another offer in Superdrug!) 
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in 35 On and On Bronze - £4.99


The next lot are from Portugal! I found some really nice shops over there but steered clear of all the crazy market stalls.

Watch – Parfois
Purse – Parfois
Dress – Tezenis
Coaster – Gift Shop
Avène Mini 3 Pack - Pharmacy (Bargain!)









Some other bits and bobs!

Necklace - Dorothy Perkins £3 (Sale)
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - John Lewis £5.99




Then it rained... (we went inside).

These are the things I brought back from our trip to Brighton!

Stationary and Other Bits - Tiger £17.00 (Total)
Popcorn Pot - England at Home £1.99
Light up Bunny - Tiger £2.00




Presents from my Mum!

Leather boots - USC £32.00
Wellibobs - Joules £17.80 (Sale!)




I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe