London Film and Comic Con Summer - 2014

16:00

Hello everyone! So a few weeks ago I travelled up to London with my Dad and brother for London Film and Comic Con (LFCC). For those of you who don't know LFCC is a film and comic convention with famous guests and stalls of memorabilia and such. Or you could say it's a geek fest! A little disclaimer: I am a massive geek and proud of it so on with the post... 

We woke up at 4am to get the first train to London Waterloo. Usually, this would be a no go but we had an exciting day ahead so it wasn't such a hard task!

We got to Earl's Court bright and early and joined the already enormous queue. We had Spiderman standing behind us and everyone from Batman to Elsa in front.

The convention centre was packed! I don't think you could have crammed any more cosplayers into one space! 

Let the famous people pictures commence...

Jemma Redgrave
Jenna Louise-Coleman
Adjoa Andoh
Slavitza Jovan
Anneke Wills
Stan Lee walked right past us!!
We also went to try and meet Martin Freeman and Robert Lindsay but weren't successful but I think we had enough autographs for one day anyway!  
So that was our day!
I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like great fun Bronwyn. Next time you'll have to get yourself a costume!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe