Day Trip To | Brighton

16:00

Hello everyone!

So in the bank holiday weekend I went with my family on a day trip to Brighton! We had a lovely day and here are the pictures to prove it!

First we went to JB's American Diner! We were up there really early so an American Style Breakfast was on the cards.




We then headed off to the pier! I don't think anyone can go to Brighton without visiting the pier.






Afterwards we strolled down to the Lanes! I think these are my favourite aspect of Brighton. I love their quirkiness and individuality.





We also went to the shopping centre where I bought a lot of things from my haul post which is here!

Only a salad and drink from M&S could be eaten on the way back after that breakfast!

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe