Wear, Life, Eat.

16:00

Hello everyone,


I haven't done a 'Wear, Life Eat.' in a long while and I have a lot to discuss!

Wear - I don't know if this should technically count but I've been loving wearing The Body Shop Satsuma Eau De Toilette which I mentioned here! It's so fresh and not too sweet, I love it!

Life - I have just finished one of the busiest, most stressful yet enjoyable weeks of my life! I was in a production of CATS The Musical in a local theatre, we spent Monday and Tuesday rehearsing in the theatre and performed Wednesday - Friday so it was pretty hectic! Here are some pics - 

Dress rehearsal
Cats cast Frozen Sing-A-Long on the big screen
My dressing room crew
The cast
Matinee
Eat - We've just got a new slow cooker and my Mum has been cooking up a storm with stews and curries! I just can't wait for the next one (hint, hint!).

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe