Poole | Lush HQ and Falling From Cliffs

17:00

Hello Everyone!

I have recently been on my holibobs down to sunny Poole in Dorset! I had such a lovely time in an equally lovely place. I haven't been abroad this year but when you have have such beauty on your doorstep that isn't at all a problem!

You've probably seen Durdle Door on your factory-installed wallpapers and it really is as stunning you would imagine. Although, being very clumsy, I was very wary of falling off the edge of the cliff... it could have been very disastrous.

On the last day, we were luck enough to be invited into Lush HQ. There's a subtle whiff of Lush goodness, a mini library and their makeup stacked up for use in the bathroom cubicles - I'll be batting people away with my CV in no time! 

I shopped, I ate too much and just had a bloody good time before the back to school blues in just a few days time!











I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice pic, thanks for sharing, i like it APKPure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortune Hair Store Welcome to Fortune Hair Store, Get the best hair extension & wig for women at the affordable price. We offer 8 styles curly human hair wig and blue deep wave wig with bangs. Shop now invisible wire & short full hair extension online for women's.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe