I Need Your Help

16:00

Hello Everyone!

We are drawing closer and closer to one year of 'Bronwyn's Beauty Blog'. As time goes by I want to  progress, as anyone would, and make my blog the best it can be. For this, I need your help! (Read to the end for something very exciting!)

Firstly, I want to know what you think of my content. What are your favourite types of post? What do you think of the layout? Etc, etc. Let me know in the comments below or on Facebook.

Although this is a beauty blog I always like to branch out to other areas. I thought, to mix things up a bit and as this is another passion of mine, I would include a new segment called Media Mania where I write about everything from old-school movies to the latest news stories. Is this something you'd be interested in?

Lastly (and most importantly), I have an exciting proposition for my whole audience! Whether you have a blog or not, I am inviting you to write a blog post on any topic you desire and send it to me to be published as a guest post. Use this opportunity to promote yourself, get the ball rolling on your blogging career or just for fun! Message me on my Facebook page, comment on this post or direct message me on Twitter with 'POST OPPORTUNITY' and we can discuss the next steps.

So let me know your thoughts, I am so interested to hear them! I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Bibliofille Booklover30 May 2015 at 15:32

    Sure, I'd like to guest post if you please : ) . You'd be welcome to guest post on my blog too, if you fancy it.
    http://aminorityofonelunacy.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe