CATS The Musical Inspired Halloween Makeup Tutorial

16:00

Hello everyone!


It's Halloween, one of my favourite times of the year! I decided to do intertwine Halloween and another love of mine CATS The Musical in today's post. So here it is a CATS inspired Halloween makeup tutorial!

You will need:
White, brown, black and orange face paint
Medium face painting sponge
Very fine makeup brush
Eyeliner brush
Brown eyeshadow
Nude-Brown Lipstick
Eyeshadow brush (suitable for crease)
Dramatic mascara
Clear mascara or brow gel


Using your damp face painting sponge, apply two layers of white paint. Use dabbing motions to make sure you keep it even.



Using the same sponge apply the orange face paint as I have in the picture. This doesn't have to be perfect but make sure it blends nicely into the white!


Once you are happy, use the very fine brush to draw some dots across your nose and fill in the underside of your nose with black paint.



Next, line your upper lip and cupids bow with black paint, draw some whiskers pointing upwards towards your ear and three dots on either side.
With brown paint, draw lots of rough, quick lines in your contour area using your whiskers as a guide. Blend this out slightly with a bit of brown paint on your sponge.


Draw three flicks just above your crease with the remainder of brown paint on your brush. With your brown eyeshadow and eyeshadow brush go roughly through your crease, start with a cut crease then blend out up towards your brown bone and onto the lid.

(Sorry for the awful pic but I though the picture showed everything clearly)

With your eyeliner brush and black paint draw a very dramatic cat-eye liner. This is the fun bit if you ask me! Once you are happy apply some dramatic mascara, I used Maybelline The Falsies in Flared. 



Using a clear mascara, brush your brows upwards and fill them in with black paint on the eyeliner brush as I have above.
Finish off with some nude-brown lipstick and this look is finished!




I hope you enjoyed this post and if you recreate this look tag me in your post on instagram @bronwynsbeauty!
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe