How To Get The Perfect Nights Sleep

18:00

Hello Everyone!


Today's post is about how to get the perfect nights sleep. If you're anything like me it is something that takes a lot of trial and error but I think I have perfected my sleep technique! Enjoy!

So the first thing's first, I take off all my makeup with a makeup wipe then cleanse with my favourite L'Occitane Angelica Ultra Foaming Cleanser.

Next I moisturise with Neal's Yard Remedies Power Berry Daily Moisture and apply Boots Botanics 80% Organic Hydrating Eye Cream.

I then moisturise my whole body with Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter.

These first 3 steps stop my body feeling too tense after a long day and the smell is so gorgeous that it does start to sending me to sleep!

After skincare I do some gentle stretches which really relaxes my muscles and my mind focuses on the movements therefore it starts to calm down.

Then I quickly turn my phone to silent, pop it on charge and leave it! This is a crucial step because the blue light in all phones confuses your body clock. So no late night YouTube videos for us!

Next I grab a glass of water which helps me get back to sleep if a wake up in the night and then I turn off all the lights. 

For me to sleep it needs to pitch black therefore I wear an eye mask to bed I have a really cute Ted Baker one that I am love with at the moment!

Once I have climbed into bed I pop on my mask, close my eyes and do a bit of meditation. I know it may sound cheesy but it really does work. My favourite way to do this is to inhale for 10 seconds, hold for 10 and exhale for 10 thinking of good things that happened to me that day as I do so. I repeat about 10 times then within 10 minutes I am asleep!

I hope this helps you out and you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x
PS. For my instagram click here 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe