December Favourites!

16:00

Hello Everyone!

How y'all doing on this fine CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!! I know everyone says it at this time of year but by golly has 2015 just flown by! As I mentioned in my previous post I have abandoned you for too long (damn you Geography Controlled Assessment!) but here I am with a nice lot of posts lined up for you over the next few weeks! Today's being my December Favourites and there's good bunch here I have to say!



Firstly, Smashbox On the Rocks your Christmas/New Years party companion! I have been loving using the darker shades for a really simple smoky eye with lighter colours for highlight. It's so easy yet effective!




Here's my one of my favourite looks using Midnight Emerald and a matte brown through the crease.

Brushes are the key to makeup, some multi-task and some just do one job to the highest standard. This particular one does the latter. The Deluxe Crease Brush from Real Techniques does exactly what it says on the tin (or in this case the handle), it picks up just the right amount of product to sweep across your whole crease, fits in your crease like a dream and blends... at the same time!


After a long time without my contract phone (after it decided to pack up on me), I have finally upgraded to the Sony Xperia M4 and I love it! I've never had a Sony phone before but it didn't take much getting used to. It's a lovely size with a large screen, has a great display and a pretty good camera. The only down side is you can't get funky cases for anything other than iPhones or Samsungs, open your eyes world!


There's nothing I love more in the Winter than wrapping up warm and, despite the ridiculously mild month we've had, this jacket has done exactly that whilst looking smart which is a look I love. It was from H&M at a really reasonable price so I really recommend the purchase!



I wish I has more time for Netflix, it is just the greatest thing that has ever happened to the teenage population of the planet! As a Marvel fan, I have been really enjoying the series' Daredevil and Jessica Jones, I mean REALLY enjoying! They are so super duper awesome and may be a little bit addicted. I've finished Daredevil and I'm half way through JJ so no spoilers!

OK, there's a very obvious elephant in the room here... CHRISTMAS!!! I am so very excited for the big day, it's my favourite holiday by far and it's just a few hours away! I have loved the run up, the fun of buying gifts, wrapping, buying food, Christmas lights and of course Costa Christmas (seriously, the Caramel Fudge Hot Chocolate is killer!). I hope you all have a brilliant few days with lots of fun, presents and food!



What have your favourites been this month? Let me know in the comments below!

I hope you enjoyed this post, merry Christmas,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe