Cracked Sugar Skull Makeup Inspiration

17:45


Hello Everyone!

Yesterday was Halloween, in case you've been living under a rock, and I decided, after much deliberation, that I would go as a Sugar Skull. I have always love the vibrancy and originality of Sugar Skulls and its perfect for being something simple yet very effective! The cracked effect idea came from this look which I loved and I combined other ideas from lots of different looks on Pinterest (you can find my account here).



I managed to pick up this flower garland in H&M for £4 (what a bargain!) in the sale and I love it! I don't know whether I'm brave enough to wear it on an everyday occasion but I might pluck up the courage by Spring. My dress is from New Look a few years ago and I wore my floral Dr. Martens which I also love but never really get to wear.


What did you dress up as this Halloween? Let me know in the comments below and tag me in your photos on Instagram!

I hope you enjoyed this post,
Bronwyn x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe