Autumn Favourites

16:00



Hello everyone!

Leaves have started falling from the trees and my winter woolies are on - it's autumn! It's crept up rather quickly and I'm very excited for what it has to offer, here are 10 reasons why...

1. Layering Up

I am all for a bit of check and a wooly sweater when the temperature falls, I love being able to wrap up warm in all my cosy things!


Check Shirt - Topshop
Boots - Dune

2. Hot Drinks By The Gallon

I'm talking Pumpkin Spice and Gingerbread Lattes here guys, you know it! There's nothing better on a chilly day than ducking into a coffee shop and warming your hand on a coffee or hot chocolate. For a few of my favourite hot drink recipes check out this post.

3. Berry Tones

I jump at a dark lip as soon as I hear the word Autumn and the nails come soon after. My favourite lip products have to be these four, they're all quite deep but surprisingly easy to wear.



4. Cosy Evenings In

After a long day of school there's nothing better than to come home to a lit fire, cup of tea and a blanket. Something about darker evenings that makes me feel all warm inside. Also, all the good telly is starting to pop up, Doctor Who being my main example here!

5. Autumnal Scents

Lighting a candle is one of my evening rituals. I particularly enjoy this one (a birthday present from one of my lovely buddies) that is a perfect transition from fresh to spicy. 



6. Walks

Fresh air and crunchy leaves around the pond; a perfect way to spend an Autumn Sunday morning!



7. Comfort Food and Baking

When you're chilly nothing beats something warm in your belly! Bake Off has inspired me to start baking again too so I have made three quiches, cupcakes and a lemon drizzle in the last month, this might be an obsession...



8. Orange Leaves and Chill In the Air

This seems quite specific but what I mean by this is just the whole Autumn experience; the lowering temperatures, trees changing colour and the nights drawing in, there's just something about it that makes me happy!



9. Halloween and Fireworks

I love Halloween, it's not something that England has quite yet embraces to its full potential but it's great nonetheless! What are you dressing up as this year? Tell me in the comments below or tag me in your Instagram pics with @bronwynsbeauty. If you're out of ideas this is what I wore last year - check out my tutorial here!



10. Christmas Preparation

I'm sorry to mention the C word but guys... it's almost CHRISTMAAAAAAS!!! I have a Christmas shopping trip planned, presents shall be wrapped before December and I'll be singing Jingle Bells before you can say 'Father Christmas'!

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what your Autumn Favourites are,
Bronwyn x  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe