Weymouth - 2015

16:00

Hello everyone, 

Last week, for my birthday, I went to the lovely sea-side town of Weymouth for a weekend break. I had such a wonderful time despite the dismal weather on my birthday eve and boxing day! Here are some pictures from our stay...

The Harbour

Beach Volleyball

View from Jurassic Skyline
Punch and Judy Show
Harbour at Sunset

Rock-pooling - a 'must-do' at the beach
(This picture had to be lightened to death in Photoshop - sorry)
Not the best pic (windswept hair, awkward stance etc.) but this was my birthday outfit - 
Dress - Yumi
Belt - New Look
Bag - Accesorize
Shoes - New Look   



A big thank you to the Dorset Burger Company for being so friendly; they even supplied the birthday banner which was a very nice touch, and for the top-notch burger (and chocolate cake, but we won't speak about that)! I had the Dirty Moo burger and it was bloomin' delicious (you'll thank me for that). 

Weymouth is such a lovely place and I highly recommend it to any stay-at-home holiday maker!

I recommend:

Nothe Gardens
  • Watching the Punch and Judy Show however old you are
  • Having a drink on the wall in the harbour
  • Visiting Nothe Gardens
  • Trying your hand at rock-pooling
  • Wandering round Brewer's Quay
  • Going up the Jurassic Skyline
  • Watching the fishermen bring in the crabs at dusk
  • Enjoying Boho Gelato, some of the best ice cream around
  • Admiring the sunset over the harbour
  • Indulging in a cream tea at Time for Tea
  • Ending the day with a stroll along the sea front
  • Plunge into burgers-galore at The Dorset Burger Co.






I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you've ever visited Weymouth in the comments below,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe