Keeping You Up to Date

17:16

Hello everyone!

Here is just a few bits and bobs I wanted to share with you! 

My dear friend Charlotte has just edited this picture of me for a school assignment! I love it so much and is now my home screen. Tell me what you think and follow her on Instagram here!




@xutline on instagram did this amazing picture of me! Go and follow her on Instagram for more of her work.


I have been obsessed with John Mayer these past couple of weeks! I have been listening to Paradise Valley on repeat I just love it so much! My favourite song has got to be Wildfire, what's yours?

It has been so cold and wet recently, I know it's November but I really don't like the cold! But I have been loving wearing big jumpers and boots.

Okay so I finally tried Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and *drum roll*... OMG I love it sooo much! Sadly I don't have a Starbucks where I live so it's only an occasional treat when I go somewhere that does.

It's got to be Grande PSL w/Cream!
Who's excited for Christmas? My lovely Mum got me the YOU Beauty Advent Calender this year and I am so excited for December 1st to see what it has to offer - I will keep you posted!

I hope you enjoyed post,
Bronwyn x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe