My Summer Playlist

17:11

Hello Everybody!


So today's blog post is going to be short and sweet but I have decided to share with you what music I will be listening to this summer! 

Calvin Harris - Summer An obvious choice but it's so lively and fun
Clean Bandit - Rather Be I love the music video for this one
Kiesza - Hideaway I love this for its quirkiness
Lily Allen - Hard Out Here A strange one but there is some truth to it
John Mayer - Queen of California An oldie but a goody
Fun. - All The Pretty Girls Argh I love this one so much
Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze I have to admit my love for this classic
George Ezra - Budapest I find this very calming
The Killers - Mr. Brightside Clearly loving the classics this season
Buddy Guy - Evil Twin My love for Buddy Guy is off the scale
Tiësto - Wasted Come on guys you've gotta love this
Milky Chance - Stolen Dance Weird one but that's what I love about it
Aviccii - Addicted To You Two words: Love It

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall talk to you soon,
Bronwyn x

PS. For my instagram click here 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe