Welcome!

17:23

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog!


My name is Bronwyn and I am from the south of England. I started this blog to share my love for makeup, health and lifestyle. These things have been a big part of my life for a long time now and I figured I might as well share them with the world!











I hope to post at least 3 times a week and these could be about anything from an eye shadow review to a guide on how to throw a party!













Please feel free to leave any suggestions to me in the comments




Thank You x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. your so perfect honestly ;* xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! Please pop by soon x

      Delete
  2. What is your daily makeup that you use?
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make a post about it soon but I wear foundation, blush, highlighter, bronzer, neautral eyeshadows (browns etc), eyeliner, mascara and brow shadow so the full monty really but I keep it simple x

      Delete

Follow me on Instagram

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe